Book Title: SubjectMath.com Practice Test #1, 2017 Edition: A Full Practice Test For the Subject Math Exam
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Gilad Pagi
This book is a full practice test simulating the GRE Subject Exam in Mathematics administered by ETS.
If you are applying to graduate math programs in the US, you must excel in this test in order to be accepted. Alas, relevant materials are scarce and you have no one to tutor you throughout the exam. That's where we, the team in GP Group, come in.
This practice test was written as a part of our preparation course, encompassing all aspects of the subject exam. The team at GP Group composed a series of tests similar to the actual math subject exam in many respects:
- The test consists of 66 multiple choice questions.
- The content of the questions is taken from the official syllabus of the test.
- The style of the questions is similar to the questions in the official example test, published by ETS.
- The distribution of the topics among the questions corresponds to the distribution as published by ETS and as seen in the published example test.
- The printing layout, including the space for scratch work, matches the real exam (as published).
- The test was designed to be taken in the same time frame and conditions as the real exam.
However, all the questions are original and are not published anywhere other than with the official course materials. Considering the scarcity of the prep materials for the subject exam, this book will improve your potential score significantly and, together with the online course, provide a well rounded preparation for the test.
At the date of publication, this series of books consist of the only practice exams not published by ETS which possess all the above features.
GP Group is led by Gilad Pagi. Pagi graduated 1st in class during his B.S in Math and B.S+M.S in Engineering. Pagi has more than 10 years of experience in teaching, including teaching positions in calculus and linear algebra university courses, private and group tutoring. Pagi achieved a top score in the subject math exam (900). He currently serves as a calculus instructor at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, where he is pursuing his PhD in Mathematics.